The Big Telecommunication Companies (“Telecoms”)
- How Comcast Lost Friends and Influence (Fortune Magazine)
- Charter to Merge with Time Warner Cable and Acquiring Brighthouse Network (Florida Trend)
- Charter Customers Warned: Don’t Be Suckered by Promises of Better Service (Free Press)
- Big Telecom is private enterprise? How they accepted over $1.5 billion in taxpayer money despite FCC’s changing broadband definition
- AT&T accepts more than $3 billion in taxpayer money (Connect America funding) to deliver broadband to over 2.2 million people
- Taxpayers charged over $4000-$5000 per household over an 18 year period to help Big Telecom deliver world-class broadband speeds, for a total of over $400 billion. Results?